Best way to make Until! into string

div0 div0 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 23 10:36:32 PDT 2010

On 22/06/2010 23:05, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> Oh my, you caveman! ;) I'd have to go look at all of the changelogs to even
> have a clue of what's been changed since then. Oh well, I guess that it
> means that you don't have to worry about stuff changing on you each upgrade
> by sticking to the same version for a while, and I suppose that there could
> be a specific bug holding you back. But you're going to have to upgrade
> eventually. Personally, I usually stick to the latest version or possibly
> one older if I'm slow getting the new one set up, but to each their own, I
> suppose.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Oh it's not through choice; After 2.028 there was a whole string of
releases with compiler bugs I couldn't find work arounds for.

Then I got bored of trying for a while, and now with 2.047 I've been
bitten by the removal of struct initialisers. CTFE isn't a full
replacement for them yet.

I could probably rewrite my code to get round it, but I can't really be
bothered. I don't really want to spend the time to do that then find out
there's another bug/feature that borks compilation.

Luckily I don't use much of phobos so once the compiler is sorted it
shouldn't take long to update all my code. And who knows by that point I
might even have something worth releasing!

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk