Converting Fuse headers

div0 div0 at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 9 13:11:10 PST 2010

On 09/11/2010 05:49, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> Jesse Phillips Wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to make fuse work in D[1]. I had some help from htod, but not everything was successful. And I'm not exactly sure how to properly convert strings and such.
>
> When saying D[1], I was referencing the link, not the version of D. But otherwise no suggestions?

Well I don't like to discourage people, but a casual glance at your post
and the fuse headers suggests to me you don't have nearly enough
experience of C to succeed.

By the time anybody finishes answering all your questions they'd have
spent less time just porting the stuff themselves.

If you want to port C headers you need to rack up a few months of
programming in C first.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk