Threading errors.

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at test.com
Fri Sep 3 13:26:12 PDT 2010

So what's the word on this? Will we have simple indexing of tuples via T[] or do we still need T.field[] and T._1 ? The situations is the same in 2.048 as it was in 2.047.

There are more examples of tuples being used via T[] in some Phobos code examples (which don't compile and I've reported that).

Otherwise if it stays the way it is I'll send Andrei a message to add the corrections to the errata.