Am I doing this right? (File byChunk)

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 14 11:45:26 PDT 2010

gmx.com seems to deal with mailing list e-mails correctly (by actually putting
the ones you sent to the list in your inbox when they come from the list), and
it has free imap and lots of disk space just like gmail (not to mention that it
uses proper folders instead of labels), so I've switched over to it. It's much
more pleasant to deal with (at least when using it from an e-mail client;
whether the user interface for the site itself is better is more debatable). And
switching e-mail addresses gives me a chance to reduce the spam that I get. :)

- Jonathan M Davis