dcollection docs

Yao G. yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:14:53 PDT 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:34:57 -0500, Johannes Pfau <spam at example.com> wrote:

> Yao has a nice ddoc template for D2. See for example
> http://d.yao.com.mx/datetime/core.html
> The ddoc file is available here:
> https://bitbucket.org/gomez/yao-library/src/da11956a6a6e/docs/ but I
> don't know about the license for that file, you might have to ask him
> about that. This doesn't generate an index though, if you meant that.

That ddoc file is in, let's say, experimental stage, and I had to make
some "hacks" to make the generated docs pass the HTML4 validator (see for
example the UL or the D_CODE macros).

They don't have licence because I didn't find an equivalent to the Boost
Licence but for documentation, but they can be used freely for whatever
need you have.

I still have to make some improvements, for example create a tree of
symbols, like the one in Kandil or CandyDoc.

--
Yao G.