dcollection docs

Yao G. yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:18:33 PDT 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:46:49 -0500, Steven Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Yao's seems similar to Phobos, which I'm not a big fan of.  Particularly
> the munged-together list of constructs/functions at the top.

To be honest, I don't like it either  :) I plan to improve it, and by
improve it I mean to remove that cloud-like unordered list of symbols, and
use a tree or something similar. CandyDoc sometimes hangs Opera, so I
wanted to make a quick replacement, that also worked well without
JavaScript. Maybe I'll switch to Kandil or just use the doc generator of
Dil.

--
Yao G.