Next Release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Apr 22 12:48:39 PDT 2011

> > Well, then I'd better make sure that I get my most recent updates to
> > std.datetime in soon.
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> Does your library take into account that there's no year 0?

Actually, for ISO 8601, which the library follows, there _is_ a year 0. Date,
DateTime, and SysTime all have the function yearBC which will give you the
year as you would normally expect (1 B.C. being immediately prior to 1 A.D.
with no year 0). But the ISO standard calls for a year 0, and I followed the
standard (it's also way easier to deal with programmatically). So, other than
the yearBC function, it treats 0 as the year prior to 1 A.D., and the years
prior to 0 are negative.

- Jonathan M Davis