Web development howto?

Jaime Barciela jbarciela at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:56:09 PDT 2011

Robert,

I think your effort is much needed. Thank you -- from a fellow Brown Coat :)

I was toying with the idea of writing a handler for Mongrel2 in D. But
I'm a D n00b, it may take me a while. If anybody wants to pick that
idea up and make it a reality that would be great.

In fact it will be a big reason for people to get into D in general.

I'll take a look at (Fast)CGI and arsdnet.net.

Thanks
Jaime