NaCl stable ABI

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Aug 3 13:36:33 PDT 2011

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:j1cb3a$2qe7$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I mean this is the stupid motherfuck industry that's spent the last ten
> years completely ignoring who they're *supposed* to be (***VIDEOGAME***
> developers) and instead running around as a bunch of goddamn
> graphics-whore, "storytime", Pixar/Hollywood wannabe, IP-fellatiatng,
> fucking posers. Especially the absolutely disgraceful graphics-whore and
> "Pixar/Hollywood wannabe" parts. Those two in particular can't be
> over-emphasized.

Oh, and how could I forget the other major evidence of the industry's
asinine mentality: Seriously, this indistry is holding onto DRM and
closed-platforms about 10x harder than the *music* industry, for fuck's
sake. And the long-hated music industry has never done region coding -
another thing the so-called "videogame" industry (really the
"hollywood-wannabe" industry, like I said) is keeping a deathgrip on.