Catch exception from external library

Callum Anderson callumenator at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:53:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

Is there any way to catch unhandled exceptions thrown by external libraries? I am
calling an external C library function, which works fine in release mode, however
in debug mode it throws a SIGSEV. I would like to debug later parts of the code,
but can;t get past this function when debugging because of the exception.

I have tried putting the function call in try/catch, tried a scope(failure) and
tried collectException() from std.exception. Is it possible to catch these
exceptions?

Thanks alot,
Callum