Importing D libraries

Dainius (GreatEmerald) pastas4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:29:34 PDT 2011

Yeap, it's definitely a bug, and the temp file is in fact the library
that I need.

Anyway I'm trying to compile it on Windows now. However, there are two
problems. First of all, the Windows Command Prompt does not expand
wildcards, and DMD does not take it as an argument. Thus importing
LuaD as a source library is quite a hassle, because it has a whole lot
of files, and they don't even fit into one notepad line.

The second issue is that even if I do compile it and get an
executable, it doesn't run correctly. It says that the application
failed to initialise, and the system log says that it failed to
initialise lua51.dll, even though I used it with C just fine. Any
ideas about what could be wrong here?

This is the batch file that I use to compile my executable:
https://github.com/GreatEmerald/Arcomage-GreatEmerald/blob/libarcomage-dev/clarcomage/src/compile.cmd