Running DMD tests

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue Jul 12 11:57:06 PDT 2011

The problem you are experiencing comes from no dmd.conf being included
with the Git repository. Either you can add one to your Git clone
directory, or use your normal system-wide installation which probably
has all the paths set up correctly by specifying the DMD variable: »make
DMD=/usr/local/bin/dmd«.

David