Assertion failure: '!vthis->csym' on line 703 in file 'glue.c'

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Mar 27 14:37:45 PDT 2011

nrgyzer:

> In my tests, that code above doesn't produces the assertion failure,
> but my original source code looks very similar.

You may have to start over then. I suggest to duplicate the whole code, and then start on the copied version removing modules and lines of code, compiling it every time you remove something, making sure you keep seeing the error message every time, and undoing the change when you see the error vanish or change.

Bye,
bearophile