How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Alexander aldem+dmars at nk7.net
Sat May 14 14:13:20 PDT 2011

On 14.05.2011 21:48, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> That's not an advantage at all. That was considered an advantage of PHP (and
> ASP) ages ago, but then web developers quickly discovered that was a
> horrible, horrible thing to do and caused nothing but terrible code.

  *All* developers? ;) Sorry, I've to disagree - still there are way too many projects where this is not considered "horrible" (just two quite popular examples - Drupal & Wordpress).

> Even the PHP/ASP worlds have pretty much abandoned that, and for good reason.

  Many examples in documentation (both for PHP and ASP), including various tutorials, show how to mix the code and the data - this means "abandoned"?

  Perhaps, you could tell me this "good reason"? I see no good reasons, to be honest.

/Alexander