How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Alexander aldem+dmars at nk7.net
Sun May 15 04:04:05 PDT 2011

On 15.05.2011 06:28, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> There's always shitty programmers out there. *Especially* in web development.

  Looks like most of them are, right? :)

> Not familiar with drupal. Wordpress is pure shit. And no, popularity does *not* equate to quality.

  From end user point of view, "quality" is something that defines how good application is performing, not how it is written. IMHO.

>>  Perhaps, you could tell me this "good reason"? I see no good reasons, to be honest.
>
> Do it professionally for a few years and you'll see the reasons.

  WordPress developers (not all, of course, but some) do it professionally for many years, still, whatever they do, you call it "pure shit", and they don't see the reasons you see.

  That's why I asked about "good reason" - a guideline to follow, which is rational for anyone.

/Alexander