How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun May 15 14:05:34 PDT 2011

"Alexander" <aldem+dmars at nk7.net> wrote in message
news:iqocgq$1iko$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 15.05.2011 06:42, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> All of that *was considered acceptable practice*. But the fact they found
>> it
>> acceptable obviously doesn't change the fact that those are horrible
>> practices: it just meant they were a bunch of complete fucking amateur
>> morons.
>
>  Until and unless we have clear definition of "good practice", which is
> acceptable and practiced my majority, the definition of "good" and "bad"
> is purely point of view and extremely subjective.

And like I said at the beginning, the old-style-PHP/ASP of mixing code and
HTML is one of the things that *HAS* become widely accepted as bad practice.
Just because there are some amateurs and incompetent "professionals" around
that still don't know any better doesn't change that fact.

>  You don't think so? Good, follow whatever you believe is good - no
> questions, no problems. Just recognize that there are many people and many
> opinions and practices, which are good or bad for any particular
> application - that's all.

Ugh, I never could stand that hippie rhetoric. Despite what society's been
brainwashed into believing, there *ARE* opinions out there that are just
plain moronic, and yes, *wrong*.