How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Alexander aldem+dmars at nk7.net
Sun May 15 14:46:47 PDT 2011

On 15.05.2011 23:05, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> And like I said at the beginning, the old-style-PHP/ASP of mixing code and
> HTML is one of the things that *HAS* become widely accepted as bad practice.

  Could you please back your claims with something? I know already that you are the kind of person who knows better, and you are used to speak for everyone, but that's just words.

> Just because there are some amateurs and incompetent "professionals" around
> that still don't know any better doesn't change that fact.

  And you are professional? Show me something that is professional, so I can learn.

> Ugh, I never could stand that hippie rhetoric. Despite what society's been
> brainwashed into believing, there *ARE* opinions out there that are just
> plain moronic, and yes, *wrong*.

  And yours is always *right*? ;)

/Alexander