How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:47:54 PDT 2011

Nick Sabalausky:
> Then again, if the network is all designed as set up well, and
> not congested, and the DB does have the data in RAM cache, then I'd
> imagine the lack of needing to do physical disk I/O could still
> make it faster.

Yeah, I work with two setups like that, but in my cases the db
servers are on very fast local network links, so it wasn't a
problem.

It comes back to the same key of optimization though: profile it in
real situations, since there's a lot of factors that are hard to
guess by gut alone.

> That's not as bad as you may think, I've done that for my server recently.

Yeah, I've recently started using startssl too. They seem to be
doing it the way it ought to be done!