github: What to do when unittests fail?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue May 24 10:52:10 PDT 2011

> I guess all I needed was git checkout <hash>, or something like that.
> But I have a different question:
>
> Which branch am I supposed to work on if I want to create a pull
> request? master, devel or something else?

Generally what I do is create a separate branch for whatever I'm working on.
When I'm ready to do a pull request, I push it to a branch on github and do
the pull request from there. I always leave master on my machine so that it
matches the master in the main repository, so it's easy to build whatever the
current official code is.

- Jonathan M Davis