CP command used in the phobos windows makefile

Andrej Mitrovic none at none.none
Fri May 27 05:06:39 PDT 2011

Guys, where did you get the unix cp port from? I don't have it installed, so I can't use "make install -fwin32.mak". I've also tried using the one that comes with UnxTools from http://sourceforge.net/projects/unxutils/ , but that one fails with:

cp.exe: cannot create regular file `\dmd2\windows\lib':
No such file or directory

Replacing cp with 'copy' doesn't work either, since copy uses a different syntax.

I'm not seeing a CP binary in any of the DigitalMars tools.