How to check all values in a range are equal to some predicate?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Sep 24 19:33:53 PDT 2011

On Sunday, September 25, 2011 04:16:02 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Maybe it's best to keep unittest code really simple.

That has always been my take on it. Sometimes, you're forced to make it more
complicated, but if your unit tests are complicated, then there's a higher
risk of bugs in them, which makes it more likely that they won't catch bugs in
your code. It's bad enough having to debug the real code. I don't want to have
to debug my unit tests as well. I definitely think that unit tests should
almost always be dead-brain simple.

- Jonathan M Davis