How to check all values in a range are equal to some predicate?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 19:48:56 PDT 2011

On 9/25/11, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, September 25, 2011 04:16:02 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> Maybe it's best to keep unittest code really simple.
>
> That has always been my take on it. Sometimes, you're forced to make it more
> complicated, but if your unit tests are complicated, then there's a higher
> risk of bugs in them, which makes it more likely that they won't catch bugs
> in
> your code. It's bad enough having to debug the real code. I don't want to
> have
> to debug my unit tests as well. I definitely think that unit tests should
> almost always be dead-brain simple.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Yeah. I would however like to know how much code-coverage I have in my
unittests. I don't know if this is implementable in the compiler, but
maybe a tool could figure this out. I think some C++ or Pascal
unittest facilities actually had something like that and could give
you a rough percentage of how much code is unittested.