Why is std.string.format a c-style variadic function?

Christophe travert at phare.normalesup.org
Tue Sep 27 02:29:02 PDT 2011

Ellery Newcomer , dans le message (digitalmars.D.learn:29819), a écrit :
> On 09/26/2011 11:15 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> On 9/26/11, Ellery Newcomer <ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu> wrote:
>>> std.metastrings.Format wouldn't be what you want, would it?
>>>

>> Yep it is, Jonathan mentioned it above.
>
> thunderbird hates me. second time I give an answer made redundant by
> orphaned subthread.

I've got the same problem with most of Jonathan's posts. I use flrn, an
obsure news reader that nobody here probably knows about, so I thought
it was just me. It seems that the Reference field in Jonathan's posts
are unusual and break threads in some news reader.

Would anyone know a solution (either for Elley and me, or for Jonathan)?

--
Christophe