Read a unicode character from the terminal

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 09:06:08 PDT 2012

On 31/03/2012 23:14, Stewart Gordon wrote:
<snip>
> You might want to try the console module in my utility library:
>
> http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/
>
> (For D1 at the moment, but a D2 version will be available any day now!)

The D2 version is now up on the site.

Jacob - would you be up for helping me with testing/implementation of my library on Mac
OS?  If you do a search for "todo" you'll see what needs to be done.  Some of it will
benefit Unix-type systems generally.  If perchance you have a big-endian CPU, testing the
bit arrays on it would also be of value.

Stewart.