Read a unicode character from the terminal

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Apr 4 09:37:14 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-04 18:06, Stewart Gordon wrote:

> The D2 version is now up on the site.
>
> Jacob - would you be up for helping me with testing/implementation of my
> library on Mac OS? If you do a search for "todo" you'll see what needs
> to be done. Some of it will benefit Unix-type systems generally. If
> perchance you have a big-endian CPU, testing the bit arrays on it would
> also be of value.
>
> Stewart.

Sure I can help you with testing. I have a lot on my own table so I
don't have any time for implementing things (maybe some small things).
If I may ask, what is the point of this library? Doesn't it duplicate
functionally that's already available in Phobos and/or Tango?

For Mac OS X, if you just follow the Posix standard you'll get very far.

I have an x86 CPU, there were a couple of years ago since Apple last had
a PPC based computer.

--
/Jacob Carlborg