Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Tue Apr 10 11:40:05 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 at 15:19:40 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 at 14:21:35 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:

I deleted all of "D" files and started over:
OK, yes, I used the dfl098.zip structure you recommended:
My install structure now looks like this:
C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin
C:\D\dmd2\windows\Dfl\bin  (dfl.exe)
C:\D\dmd2\windows\Dfl\import\dfl  (dfl.exe)
C:\D\dmd2\windows\Entice
C:\D\dmd2\windows\Entice\vmPrograms   (myForm.d)
* 'myForm.d' is the Tutorial-program I am trying to Compile.

>>To get a
>> working intsall I just extracted the zip from the main site
>> into what I think will be your c:\D\dmd2\ then I copied the
>> github source for win32 on top of that. So if you place
>> dfl.exe in dmd2\windows\bin then it stands to reason import\
>> should be in windows\

I don't understand what "copied the github source for win32 on
top of that" is all about. Do I need to Build something from this
source?
I sure hope I can get this compile working before day 5.
Thanks...vm