Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:19:39 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 at 14:21:35 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> I suggest trying to get this method to work.
>
> DFL.exe is very picky about the directory structure. I'll have
> to double check the exact relationship I have (at work), but
> the source files for dfl are in an import folder. To get a
> working intsall I just extracted the zip from the main site
> into what I think will be your c:\D\dmd2\ then I copied the
> github source for win32 on top of that.
>
> The zip file ended up just being a way to install dfl.exe and
> know where things need to go.

My structure is:
C:\opt\dmd\import\dfl\ (source files)
C:\opt\dmd\bin\dfl.exe

So if you place dfl.exe in dmd2\windows\bin then it stands to
reason import\ should be in windows\

Oh, and in one of your other replies you mention dfl.all, that is
not what the message said, it was dfl/all.d which is the file you
found.

Hopefully that will get you off the ground.