-noboundscheck

Nvirjskly nvirjskly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:17:02 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 19 August 2012 at 21:11:13 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
> I have gdc, dmd, and ldc installed on my computer.
>
> I also forked your repo two minutes before reading this.
>

> Tell me what you want, and Ill run whatever tests you want.
> But in return, I'm stealing your whirlpool.(with attribution of
> course.)

Haha I actually do not have whirlpool implemented yet (it's an
empty file,) but since you seem to want it, it's right at the top
of my TODO list (if I'm lucky I'll get it done by the end of
today, but best bet is this time tomorrow. I already have the
spec open.)

benchmark.d contains a main function  that runs some rudimentary
benchmarks if you want to compile it with that...

import std.process, std.stdio, std.file, std.path;
void main()
{
  string files = "";
  foreach (string name; dirEntries("src", SpanMode.breadth))
  {
   if(name.isFile())
   files ~= name ~ " ";
  }
  string command = "dmd " ~ files ~ "benchmark.d -ofcryptod
-noboundscheck -O -release -inline";
  writeln(shell(command));
}

should compile that with dmd, I'm not sure about ldc or gdc and
their compiler options, but it should be something similar...