-noboundscheck

1100110 10equals2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:45:05 PDT 2012

Yeah, I figured it out.  I did have to rename src though...

I ran a few tests, inconclusive for any serious difference.
gdc is now compiling with -O3 -march=native -frelease -fno-bounds-check
-finline -ffast-math.

But no, dmd has the shortest compile times, gdmd the longest.
I'm timing everything right now.

...My laptop is getting hot...

I want to see how bad it crashes.  =P