D, Derelict2, and OpenGL

Vijay Nayar vnayar at wgen.net
Wed Feb 22 16:09:26 PST 2012

I am doing almost exactly what you are doing, and to get more familiar
with both SDL/OpenGL and D, I used Derelict2.

To get familiar with basic graphics in SDL, I used this C++ tutorial,
http://www.sdltutorials.com/.  The functions pretty much convert 1-to-1 in
Derelict2.

If it helps, I also have a small project that is hopefully simple enough
that it is educational.  https://github.com/vnayar/dsdl

  - Vijay