A tutorial on D templates

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 00:12:24 PST 2012

On 01/14/2012 07:49 AM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

 > That's cool, because the D community is small enough and still
 > dispersed enough that we should link one another to bring it all
 > together.

Thank you very much for your link! :)

And I've finally found time to create two links to your 'D Templates: A
Tutorial' from the following page

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/templates.html

Ali

P.S. Going off-topic, the following chapters of 'Programming in D' have
been translated since the last announcement:

* Redirecting Standard Input and Output Streams
* Files
* auto and typeof
* Name Space
* The for Loop
* The Ternary Operator ?:
* Literals
* Formatted Output

Now the book can also be downloaded as pdf from the [Download as PDF]
link on chapter headers:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html