Small code review

mist none at none.none
Wed Jun 20 09:59:08 PDT 2012

Could you add more details here?
What is current official position? Updating typelist.d and
merging with typetuple.d? Keeping current one and rewriting some
algorithms from typelist to work with current TypeTuple?
My point is exactly that it is not that much important how such
library looks like, but it is only good if included in std lib.
Too minor to keep as separate library, too generic to copy-paste
needed in every project required. It is best to just "have it
here" when you notice that some neat tuple trick can beautify
this minor part of your code.

I'd gladly to do any stuff that needs to be done to include this
functionality in Phobos. What are my best options?