Math Libraries (and vectors, matrices, etc)

Chris Pons cmpons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:25:49 PDT 2012

Does D have a math library that defines, points, vectors and
matrices including the appropriate functions(addition, dot
product, cross product, etc)?

I'm starting my next game and I would like to know what my
options are. I plan on using SDL, I'm not exactly into OpenGL
yet, since I'm new and I only wish to work in 2D.

Nonetheless, I would prefer to get acquainted with using linear
algebra formally in games before I move to 3D.