Derelict3: can't load a shared library

Andrey andr-sar at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 2 11:33:38 PDT 2012

I know this isn't quite a right place for my problem, but you
need to wait uncertain amount of time for registration on the
official derelict forum, so I decided to start here.

import derelict.sfml2.window;
import derelict.sfml2.system;

import std.file;

void main() {

     version(Posix) {
         string SFML2_window = "lib/libcsfml-window.so";
     }

     assert(SFML2_window.isFile);

     DerelictSFML2Window.load(SFML2_window);

}

After running this program I surprisingly get:

--Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
	lib/libcsfml-window.so - libsfml-window.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Needless to say, I DO have this directory and file in proper
place with other .so files from SFML library. But I'm new to deal
with dynamic shared libs, so maybe I miss something.