revamped candydoc

Dan dbdavidson at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:29:42 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 11 October 2012 at 16:45:08 UTC, Aziz K. wrote:
> It's very easy to use DIL for doc generation (at least I try
> hard to make it so.)
>
> In your case you'd just have to run this command (use -I as
> well if required):
>
> dil ddoc path/to/output/ package1/*.d package2/*.d -v --kandil
> -hl
>
> Check out http://code.google.com/p/dil/wiki/Kandil for more
> info.
>
> Let me know if you encounter any issue.

Thanks again. I'm trying to build dil. It requires Tango. I
downloaded and built Tango (successfully I think, because
libtango-dmd.a was created). Then I run scripts/build.py, but it
complains about not finding 'tango/io/stream/Format.d' not
readable. I imagine my build/install of tango was incomplete,
since it could not find tango. I know I need to somehow get a -I
into the command so it knows where to find the tango source. I
hardcoded (includes=['/path/to/Tango-D2']) into the build.py
script and got to the next issue: HtmlEntities.d:2178 assert
fails: Error: "bad hash function: conflicting hashes". Maybe we
could take this off line if you have the patience?