revamped candydoc

Aziz K. aziz.koeksal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:08:43 PDT 2012

I'll be happy to help you compile DIL yourself. That way I can see where
my assumptions are false and my instructions are lacking and make it work
for different platforms and needs. I've been considering just copying
Tango's files to my src folder, because it would make compiling much
easier (or going the more difficult route and automatically download/build
Tango from build.py.)

Can you join me at #dil on freenode.net? Chatting will be much faster than
e-mailing.