Deimos organization

David d at dav1d.de
Sun Oct 21 05:31:11 PDT 2012

Am 21.10.2012 07:52, schrieb Matt Soucy:> I've been messing around with
Deimos lately, and I was a little bit
 > confused about some of the design.
 > I saw that a couple (ZeroMQ, ncurses) didn't follow the usual structure
 > of having a c/ and a deimos/ folder. Is this by design, or is it
 > something that should be remedied?

I think that c/ folder is intended. At least I always included the
c-headers.

 > Other things I was unsure about:
 > libmysql, libc, libruby, lua don't have any D files at all - some are
 > just READMEs. Are these still under development?

I think Walter maintains the deimos repos, but he only creates them and
merges pull-requests, but others do the bindings, so if someone requests
a binding XY but doesn't submit a pull request for XY it stays empty.

 > libexif goes libexif/libexif/(d files) instead of
 > libexif/deimos/libexif/(d files). Also by design?

I think that should be fixed, pull request?