Deimos organization

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:54:02 PDT 2012

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 00:52:02 -0500, Matt Soucy <msoucy at csh.rit.edu> wrote:

> I've been messing around with Deimos lately, and I was a little bit
> confused about some of the design.
> I saw that a couple (ZeroMQ, ncurses) didn't follow the usual structure
> of having a c/ and a deimos/ folder. Is this by design, or is it
> something that should be remedied?
>
> Other things I was unsure about:
> libmysql, libc, libruby, lua don't have any D files at all - some are
> just READMEs. Are these still under development?
> libexif goes libexif/libexif/(d files) instead of
> libexif/deimos/libexif/(d files). Also by design?
>
> Thank you,
> Matt
ncurses is mine, Just tell me how you'd like it to change, and I'll fix it.

I've been meaning to fix that at some point...

I'm willing to manually bind one of those empty repos, but I understand
that there has been quite a lot of interest in using dstep to automate the
binding process completely.  Shrugs.  It seems to me its languishing in
hopes of an automated tool.