does GtkD (win7) support opengl?

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:08:05 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 2 April 2013 at 16:35:07 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin
wrote:
> 02.04.2013 21:38, Jesse Phillips пишет:
>> On Tuesday, 2 April 2013 at 06:19:23 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> cd path/to/GtkD/demos/gl/simple
>>> dmd SimpleGL.d -I../../../src -I../../../srcgl
>>> ../../../src/GtkD.lib
>>>
>>> without GtkD.lib there are much more undefined symbols
>>
>> Ops I was thinking Derelict, I don't think GtkD is dynamically
>> linked,
>> so you'll also need to say where gtk is.
>
> but this is compilation error, not runtime or you mean there is
> another lib I should link against?

GtkD is only bindings for the actual GTK library, that library
must be installed to use GtkD. GtkD being using static linking
(at compile time) you need to tell the linker you want the GTK
library too.

The best way to do this I don't know. The website suggest dgen to
build programs after install:
https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/wiki/Installing-on-Windows

If you were in Linux you likely would only add -L-lgtk to the
compiler command.