does GtkD (win7) support opengl?

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Tue Apr 2 18:21:30 PDT 2013

03.04.2013 1:08, Jesse Phillips пишет:

> GtkD is only bindings for the actual GTK library, that library must be
> installed to use GtkD. GtkD being using static linking (at compile time)
> you need to tell the linker you want the GTK library too.
>
> The best way to do this I don't know. The website suggest dgen to build
> programs after install:
> https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/wiki/Installing-on-Windows
>
> If you were in Linux you likely would only add -L-lgtk to the compiler
> command.

I'm totally agree that I need Gtk runtime - I install it before and set
path to it properly. I build GtkD using dgen.d and link against it. But
nevertheless I have undefined symbols and I don't know where to find
them. Gtk application without opengl support builds very well, but
opengl demo building fails.