does GtkD (win7) support opengl?

Mike Wey mike-wey at example.com
Tue Apr 2 14:13:10 PDT 2013

On 04/01/2013 04:58 PM, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
> I built GtkD following instructions from
> https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/wiki/Installing-on-Windows. Then
> I tried to build demo from demos/gl/simple/simplegl.d and failed with
> undefined symbols http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/ba0c3277
> Script (dgen.d) builds the whole library and there is no separate lib to
> provide opengl (sort of gtkdgl.lib) so where can I find these undefined
> symbols to satisfy compiler?

GtkD relies on gtkglext-3 for it's openGL support it can be found here:
https://github.com/tdz/gtkglext

It currently isn't included in the Gtk-runtime installer, and as far as
i know there aren't any binaries readily available for windows.

And i haven't yet found the time to try and build it myself.

--
Mike Wey