Get class size of object

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Sun Aug 11 11:15:27 PDT 2013

On 08/11/2013 07:26 PM, JS wrote:
> On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 17:12:48 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

>>> Troll.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
>
> Seriously, do you not have anything better to do with your life?

No. How about you?

> Why do you hang out on my posts if you are the one that's not the troll.

That's obvious. You are the _first_ guy capably trolling these
newsgroups, so we are still too naive to believe that you are not
receptive to rational argumentation and incapable of constructive
discussion.

> I don't want any of your help

The best way to not receive help is to quit asking for help.

> so why don't you just do us all a favor and ignore any post I make?

I am as confused about this as you are but I can't talk for everyone.

What is _your_ motivation, 'JS'?
If you think your posts are worth ignoring, simply stop making noise.