Get class size of object

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:25:32 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 18:15:28 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 08/11/2013 07:26 PM, JS wrote:

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
>>
>> Seriously, do you not have anything better to do with your
>> life?
>
> No. How about you?

That explains it all. How bout you get a life?

>> Why do you hang out on my posts if you are the one that's not
>> the troll.
>
> That's obvious. You are the _first_ guy capably trolling these
> newsgroups, so we are still too naive to believe that you are
> not receptive to rational argumentation and incapable of
> constructive discussion.

Really? Because I won't except your help hands down. You are an
arrogant bastard who thinks you know it all. When someone
challenges you because they won't accept you as the god you then
cry like a little bitch.

>> I don't want any of your help
>
> The best way to not receive help is to quit asking for help.

Rigghhtt... your logic is wonderful. Don't ask for help in
.learn. I guess you are trying to run me off because you can't
stand me huh? Well the feeling is mutual... but at least there
are a few intelligent people still left in here that actually
want to help for the sake of helping and not to feed their ego.

>> so why don't you just do us all a favor and ignore any post I
>> make?
>>

> I am as confused about this as you are but I can't talk for
> everyone.
>

> What is _your_ motivation, 'JS'?
> If you think your posts are worth ignoring, simply stop making
> noise.

Again, here is your very arrogant egotistical personality shining
through(only other arrogant egotistical people will not see
this). What is useless to one person is not to another. If you
weren't so arrogant you would see this and let me make my posts
in peace and let those that want to help me do that. Instead you
rant against my posts in my thread to shut it down... but yet you
call me the troll.