A little of coordination for Rosettacode

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:08:27 PDT 2013

the entry :
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/File_IO
is wrong because as stated by the asignment : "In this task, the job is to
create a file called "output.txt", and place in it the contents of the file
"input.txt", *via an intermediate variable.**"*
*
*
there is no intermediate variable; I don't know if this is the right place
to post but you seem to do a lot of work for rosetta...