A little of coordination for Rosettacode

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:29:37 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 01:42:43 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> I have added a D entry for the "Go Fish" game:

hmm there's too much text output, it makes following the game
hard, and seeing what the computer drew means you can cheat!

But I think it plays correctly, I was able to finish a game.

--

Speaking of card games, did you know Windows comes with a
cards.dll that can draw a set of playing cards? It is used for

And you can use it too! Here's an example of how:

http://arsdnet.net/dcode/wincards.d

See the main function at the bottom of the file. The main()
depends on (the newer version of) my simpledisplay.d and color.d
(also shows how to use some of the input event improvements I've
made over the last couple weeks!)

https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff

The sample program puts two cards on the screen and lets you drag
them around with the mouse. Only works on MS Windows.