I/O related question, and ini parsing

Mineko uminekorox at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:54:02 PST 2013

On Saturday, 7 December 2013 at 12:23:38 UTC, nazriel wrote:
> On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 04:43:44 UTC, Mineko wrote:
>> So, it's my first time implementing something like logging and
>> ini parsing/creating, and it appears to work perfectly, but
>> I'm not neccessarily a master of D yet..
>>
>> So, I wanted some advice from my seniors if there's anything I
>> should improve on such, I might be missing out on some D-only
>> features, so I'd appreciate it.
>>
>> The important stuff is in /src/breaker/utility:
>> https://github.com/ICGCC/Breaker-3D-Game-Engine
>>
>> I'm a bit curious if my shader loading model is appropriate
>> too, that's in /src/breaker/utility/render.d, but you don't
>> have to worry about that if you're not interested.
>>
>> Anyways, thank you for you time and advice!
>
> imports are private by default.
>
> Also I noticed few overlaping private declarations, for example
> here:
> https://github.com/MinekoRox/Breaker-3D-Game-Engine/blob/master/src/breaker/utility/belt.d#L54

Ahh thank you for pointing that overlap.

I know imports are private, only reason I put them at the bottom
is because the public stuff is what you're referencing to when
you import something, not the private stuff (usually)

Although I've been thinking of at least moving the imports back
to the top, since it does make more sense that way.