Linker errors and how to catch them

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:47:06 PST 2013

I am playing with library dgui.
In 2.060, everything built fine.
One of library samples imports std.string. Perhaps the VisualD doesn't
include necessary library?
I updated the DMD as follows: I deleted the dmd2 from C:\D folder and
replaced it with one I downloaded from dlang.org. Is this nonstandard in
some way? I randomly tested/wrote short programs and they worked.
I also issued the clean solution, but that didn't help.