Reading Standard Input

Kenneth Sills Kenneth_Sills at Verizon.net
Mon Jan 28 05:39:21 PST 2013

So if anyone cared to know, I've been working on a D library for
terminal use. Linux only, xterm based (fits my needs). I've got
the hard part (non-blocking and non ASCII input) done. I found
that consoleD is more about text, and less about treating the
console like an I/O. So if you want a closer example of what my
lib will be like - check out termbox-go by NSF. And it'll have an
option library with helpful things for text or graphics. Anyways,
I'll throw it up on Bitbucket or Github sooner or later, thanks
for the help guys.