Reading Standard Input

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:49:59 PST 2013

On Monday, 28 January 2013 at 13:39:22 UTC, Kenneth Sills wrote:
> I found that consoleD is more about text, and less about
> treating the console like an I/O.

I think that's a failure of documentation... taking a quick look
at termbox-go, the terminal.d we have in there seems to fill the
same bill.

(Documentation is something I don't bother too much with. I write
libs for myself, so "works for me" and "I know how to do it" is
good enough for me. Oh well.)

> Anyways, I'll throw it up on Bitbucket or Github sooner or
> later, thanks for the help guys.

Cool, post it to the announce group when you do, it will be cool
to take a look at it.