Building from source for ubuntu

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 04:17:31 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 7 July 2013 at 10:57:08 UTC, David wrote:
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/de/precise/libcurl-dev
> Should do it, on Ubuntu/Debian you always need the "-dev" or
> "-devel"
> packages if you want to link against something or use the
> header files

Most awesome. Got it to work installing "libcurl-dev".

I wasted about 30 minutes after trying every flavor of
"curllib-[dev|devel]", then typoing the work "instal" without
reading the exact error message :D

In any case, I got it to work. I'll update the wiki to be a bit
more hand-holding in respect to a few things.